Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Peanut Butter FAIL

We’re working on eating healthier out here at The Sticks.  So when I saw Peter Pan was making a ‘100% Natural’ peanut butter, it got my attention.
 
 
Particularly this notation on the label!  Sounded good…
 
 
…but it didn’t look so good when I opened the jar…
 
 
…and it only got worse as I tried to make a sandwich.  It literally FLOWED off my knife.  Bleh!  Stirring it made is even more liquid in texture and it settled into a paste.  An oily paste.
 
 
So I decided to pour off the oil.
 
 
In a very short amount of time, I had over a tablespoon in my measuring cup.  And as it sat, more oil started forming on the surface.
 
I was so disgusted I threw the whole thing in the trash!  I’m not sure what the company’s idea of ‘no need to stir’ is but I don’t want peanut butter that can be eaten thru a straw!!
 
Definite product FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.